|CLICK ON THE DIVISION OF YOUR CHOICE
Attention Race Teams, Drivers and Car
Owners prior to the beginning of the Racing
Season ALL cars ALL divisions must pass
mandatory SAFETY TECH inspection and
receive an inspection sticker before
consideration to compete. Listed below are
some key areas of importance that you and
your team should pay close attention too, and
make sure your cars are safe and prepared
to pass inspection.
1. Fuel cell installed, enclosed and secured
correctly.(FWD's may run factory fuel tank)
2. Battery & battery boxes securely fastened
and outside of
3. ALL lead securely bolted to frame or roll
cage with minimum 3/8” bolts (NO DUCT
TAPE OR CABLE TIES).
4. ALL lead painted WHITE.
5. ALL drive shafts MUST be painted white.
6. ALL divisions must have a minimum of 1
drive shaft loop securely mounted (2 loops
7. ALL cars must have a quality racing seat,
(Aluminum recommended, NO Fiberglass)
securely fastened with minimum 3/8” grade 5
bolts, (Gr. 8 recommended, YOUR life may
depend on it).
8. ALL divisions must have 3” wide, 5 point
seat belt system. Seat belts can be no more
than 3 years old (If no SFI tag present you
must replace your seat belts. Your life is
worth $100). Make sure belts do NOT touch
or rub any sharp edges. (Note) we do
understand if you choose to run Hans you
have to run belts to fit the device....
9. ALL cars must have minimum 2lb fire
extinguisher, within easy reach of the drivers,
mounted in a bracket that is easily accessible,
(NO duct tape or cable tie mounted fire
10. Full fire suit mandatory at all times.
11. Weight must be posted on DRIVER side A-
Pillar Roof or on slide of left fender..
12 all cars must have atleast 3 bars in front of
13...Any car without full containment racing
seat must have full saftey window net...
These rules are meant to protect you in the
event of violent crash, which is always
possible in the sport of racing. We will always
hope for the best, but we must also prepare
for the worst. PLEASE don’t take your safety
lightly. A few extra dollars spent now could be
the few extra dollars that saves your life.