2017 Antioch speedway NC
Super Stock 4 Rules
1. Rear wheel drive only and a maximum wheel base of 104”
2. Stock firewall and floor pan in stock location or approved steel in
3. After market bodies and noses OK, but must be stock appearing
and track approved. A tail piece is optional. Spoilers can be 5” with a
1'' break making them a 6'' maximum.
4. 3 bars in front of driver or screen to protect driver from rocks, etc.
5. OEM transmission with all gears in working order.
6. Stock clutch with steel bell housing or protective shield ¼” thick
that goes around top and sides of bell housing OR multi disc clutch
with scatter shield recommended.
7. Roll Cage: Min 1 ½” x .095 steel full roll cage. 8 Anchor points
8. 4 driver door bars, minimum 3 bars in right door, all major stress
points need gussets
9. Stock chassis, OK to reinforce as long as you stay in factory lines.
No full tube chassis, Engine must mount in stock location, valve cover
in front of firewall.
10. Shocks: ANY, non-adjustable.
11. Stock suspension components in stock location in front, top shock
mounting point may be relocated, May modify stock struts on Toyota,
homemade adjustable coil-over OK, NO production coil-
overs. Jackscrews may be added to others in stock location.
12. Rear-end may be changed. 9” is OK. No quick change.
13. Stock type steering components.
14. May use spool, or weld rear-end. No limited slip.
15. Wheels/tires 8''x13'' tire/wheel wide max, bead locks ok....TIRES
any 8'' max must punch 45 or harder ANYTIME!!!! NO soaking,
grooving, or siping!!!
Super Stock 4 Engine Rules
1 lb. per c.c. as measured. Minimum weight 2000 lbs. after race with
driver. Weight must be marked on hood or front fender near driver.
4 cylinder OEM block, you may interchange engine & car model (i.e.
Ford engine in Toyota)
OEM intake Untouched (MMSA intake rules allowed,HEADER any...
Stock crank, stock stroke NO lightening.
Pistons: Any flat top, 3TC may use .267 dome,20 and 22 may use .
125 dome, ZERO deck height Max.
Rods (any steel)
CARB any 500cfm 2 barrel or smaller, may remove choke horn.
Venturi and Base measurements must pass track gauges
No roller tappet cams Wet sump, internal oil pumps only Valves: steel
only and no hollow valves. No titanium or ceramic parts, all valves,
keepers, retainers, push rods, wrist pins, etc. must be steel.
Stock ignitions, no ignitions boxes or MSD allowed (Mel Distributor
OEM passenger car heads only, no after-market heads, no grinding,
polishing, welding, glass beading...May have competition valve job,
any angle, and any depth. Valve guide boss must remain stock. All
angles must be concentric with valve guide. 3/4 bowl cut ok.
No aluminum heads on fords